Events | CalendarNCF Happenings
Activities and Events at NCF
There are always great things going on at NCF. Check out the highlights listed below, mark them on your calendar, then come and join us!
Looking for our Newsletter Archive?
Annual & Semi-Annual Events
Fellowship and learning for all ladies at this weekend retreat held each February
A wonderful time of fellowship, delicious food, and lots of fun for everyone at one of our area’s beautiful lakeside parks. Both seasonal picnics are held on designated Sundays following church services.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
AUGUST 1-8, 2021
CAMP STIDWELL AT MIRROR LAKE
WE WILL BE AT THE **CAMP STIDWELL CAMPGROUND** OFF TALACHE RD., SANDPOINT.
Be sure to go *past* the sign for Mirror Lake campground (don’t turn there), down to the east end of the lake, & watch for the sign for Camp Stidwell, then head to the section marked “Camp Angell.” This is reserved for NCF starting the 19th at 3pm through the 26th at 12noon.
We are returning to Camp Stidwell at Mirror Lake this year!
BAPTISMS WILL BE HELD SATURDAY AFTER LUNCH, ABOUT 1PM.
SUNDAY THE 8TH:
10AM WORSHIP SERVICE—ERIC OPLAND
PLEASE NOTE, WE MUST BE OUT OF THE CAMP BY 12 NOON,
SO BE SURE TO PACK UP & PREPARE ALL YOUR GEAR
BEFORE WORSHIP SERVICE BEGINS.
OTHER ITEMS TO NOTE:
- BRING YOUR OWN TP & TRASH BAGS
- PACK IT IN/PACK IT OUT
- LEAVE A CLEAN AREA
- CAMPFIRES ONLY IN DESIGNATED RINGS
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY—SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN
- NO ATV OR MOTORCYCLES ON PROPERTY
- DOGS ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES—SCOOP ALL PET WASTE
QUESTIONS? PLEASE SEE RON & RUBY STUTZKE
Every year at the end of July or early August, everyone at NCF packs up their tents or campers, their sleeping bags & marshmallows, and heads for Twin Rivers Resort, northeast of Bonners Ferry. We have a great time there fishing, swimming, singing round the campfire, boating, playing volleyball, relaxing, and enjoying the wonderful friendship and fellowship. We invite our friends and families to join us, and we hope you might stop up for some of the fun, too!
- Please remember that services the weekend of the campout will be held at the campout-–there will be no services at the church building on that weekend. Join us at 10:45am on Sunday while we worship our Lord under the cottonwood trees!
- Also, please be aware that we ask everyone to be considerate of their swimming apparel. We ask that outfits be modest.
- Baptism… If you are interested in being baptized at the church campout, please speak with Pastor Kyle Mangum some time prior to the campout.
Contact Ron for more info: 208.263.6781
A wonderful time to gather for fellowship and a meal at NCF! Lots of fun visiting! Held each year in autumn.
Christmas Caroling Party
Strolling & singing, bringing the joy of the season to our community - followed by a delicious fellowship dinner including homemade chili and cinnamon rolls! Held each year in December.