Sunday’s Message - “NOT ALI”
Pastor Keith taught from the most well-known verse on LOVE - I Corinthians 13:13. As he continued his Church Life series this week, He shared on what is truly “the greatest” of all.
Announcements & Info
- In Your Bulletin This Week … Glady turns 90 - send her a note this week! … current prayer family … this week’s birthdays & anniversaries … *important* insert listing opportunities to serve our church family at NCF: God gives us each talents, and there are so many ways we may use these to honor Him. Here at Northside there are many opportunities to let God put our talents to work for Him and for the good of the church body. Please prayerfully consider how God might use you in these current ministry needs. … CHECK OUT your print bulletin to learn more!
RECOMMENDATION FROM PASTOR KEITH: THE BEAUTY OF INTOLERANCE by JOSH & SEAN MCDOWELL
With some of our weekly bible studies on break for summer, here’s a great book to fill that gap! This book teaches how a biblical approach to truth can counter a false understanding of tolerance while co-existing with Christlike compassion. Pastor Keith would like to see parents and grandparents read it to be able to minister to their children.
- Potluck Luncheon for Dave & Cheryl Jezak - *SUNDAY, JUNE 26* – directly after church
Please bring a dish to share with everyone & bring drinks and meat for your family.
Grills will be available for cooking. Open mic to share well-wishes or favorite memories of the Jezaks.
- Annual Church Campout - *JULY 28-31* – AT TWIN RIVERS – Ron has announced the dates for this year’s all-church campout, so mark your calendars!
- Prayer Night - *FRIDAY, JUNE 17* – Join us for a time of prayer at the Robison home. Dinner is at 5:30pm followed by prayer time at 6pm! All are welcome!
- Spring Cleaning & Maintenance - *SATURDAY, JUNE 18* – It is that time of the year to maintain our church building. So there will be a sign up sheet in the lobby along with a list of things to do to care for the property and building GOD has provided for us.
Lunch will be provided. See Mark Prevost with any questions.
THIS WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of June 13 - 19
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Bible Study in Acts
NO Ladies’ Bible Study in Acts - on summer break!
NO Hermeneutics/Revelation study - on summer break!
***Be sure you check out the summer study book Pastor Keith has recommended (see above announcement)
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
He covers the sky with clouds; He supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills. – Psalm 147:8