Sunday’s Message - “NOT YOUR OWN”
Pastor Keith continued his series out of I Corinthians on the subject of Church Life - this week’s thesis is “Do you apply the biblical perspective about your body?” – Listen now! As promised, the message delivered by Deacon Ken Jacobson at the church campout is now available online - don’t miss “Christians: Love Your Neighbor”!
- Fundraiser results: The annual Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser brought in $1450 this year for the Sandpoint Life Choices Pregnancy Center!
- Angel Tree - There is a need for someone to commit to managing this year’s Angel Tree ministry. While this takes place in November/December, we need to commit and place our order right now. This requires only a small time commitment, but the blessings it can bring are amazing! - contact Steph
- Weekly bulletin ministry worker is needed - see Ashlei
- Sound Board helpers needed - see David or Mark
- HELP NEEDED ASAP: Sign-up to lead Kids’ Church, Junior Church, or the Sunday School openings for one month - see Pam
(Please note that membership is required for some positions, feel free to ask a leader for more info)
- Week of Awana - We’re counting down the days until the kickoff to a brand new year of Awana! The annual Week of Awana event begins August 31 at 2:00pm. Watch for details coming soon!
- Church Campout - DATES FOR 2016! Yes, we already have the dates for next year’s church campout at Twin Rivers Resort, so you can mark your calendars now and plan to join the fun and fellowship in 2016! :: JULY 28-31, 2016 ::
- Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact page so Cari can get it on there!
- Doctrinal Statement: Did you know … you can read the entire Doctrinal Statement for NCF online?! Our doctrinal statement represents our convictions regarding the theological truths of the Bible and also serves as the basis for teaching at Northside Christian Fellowship.
Next Week’s Sermon Verses Preview I Corinthians 7:1-9
Next Week’s Studies Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - NEW STUDY: Revelation study has begun - come join us!