Sunday’s Message - “TO BE OR NOT TO BE”
Pastor Keith continued his series out of I Corinthians on the subject of Church Life - this week’s thesis is “Which Way Should You Go?” – Listen now! In case you missed it, the message delivered by Deacon Ken Jacobson at the church campout is now available online - don’t miss “Christians: Love Your Neighbor”!
- Sound Board helpers needed - see David or Mark
- HELP NEEDED ASAP: Sign-up to lead Kids’ Church, Junior Church, or the Sunday School openings for one month - see Pam
- NEW BULLETIN EDITOR: Ashlei has passed the baton back to Cari for the weekly Sunday morning bulletin! Look for the brand new design this coming Sunday!
(Please note that membership is required for some positions, feel free to ask a leader for more info)
- Week of Awana - We’re counting down the days until the kickoff to a brand new year of Awana! The annual Week of Awana event begins August 31 at 2:00pm.
- Church Campout - DATES FOR 2016! Yes, we already have the dates for next year’s church campout at Twin Rivers Resort, so you can mark your calendars now and plan to join the fun and fellowship in 2016! :: JULY 28-31, 2016 ::
- Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact page so Cari can get it on there!
- Events & Calendar: Did you know … you can find all the info you need for upcoming events at NCF - scroll through the calendar to see what’s coming up in the days, weeks, and even months ahead!
Next Week’s Sermon Verses Preview I Corinthians 7:12-17
Next Week’s Studies
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - NEW STUDY: Revelation study has begun - come join us!