SPECIAL HOLIDAY SERVICES:
Sunday, December 20 - 10am Refreshments & Fellowship [no Sunday School] followed by a special program during Main Service at 10:45am
Announcements & Info
- Awana – We are back on schedule this week & look forward to seeing everyone! We also have a special night planned for next week, the 17th, and you can learn more about that here: Awana Wise Men Night.
- Prayer Meeting: December 12 - Don’t miss the monthly prayer meeting held at the Robison home. Potluck dinner is at 5:30, followed by prayer starting at 6pm. See Gil or Kathy for directions.
Once a year the NCF family joins together to create a mountain of blessings for the Bonner Gospel Mission. We strive to donate enough paper products, laundry soap, and office supplies to keep BGM supplied through the upcoming new year. Let’s start building that mountain and have it heaping before Christmas–bring your donations to NCF by December 20th!
- Mother-Daughter Tea & Christmas Cookie Exchange **DATE CHANGED to December 12** - Ladies, grab your mom, your daughter, your granddaughter, sister, daughter-in-law….any gals you know, and bring them to this special time of fellowship on Saturday, December 12th at 11am - get the details!
- COMING SOON - NEW Sunday School Adult Class: TRUTH PROJECT - Dave is wrapping up his study on Shepherding A Child’s Heart in the next couple weeks, so watch for a new class topic beginning around December 27: The Truth Project! Pastor Keith says you don’t want to miss this video series being presented by Associate Pastor Jay Cates.
- Ladies’ Retreat 2016 - The dates for the next Ladies’ Retreat are now posted on the website - February 19-21 at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. Mark your calendar & watch for more details coming soon on the website and in the bulletin!
NEXT WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of December 13-19
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - NO Ladies’ Bible Study (on break until January 5)
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
When they saw the star, they were OVERJOYED.