Sunday’s Message - “COMMON GOOD”
Pastor Keith taught more from I Corinthians on the use of spiritual gifts in the body, asking us, “How About You?”
Announcements & Info
- March Prayer Night – Next month’s prayer night at the Robison’s will be on Saturday, March 12 - 5:30 for dinner & prayer begins at 6pm
- Children’s Sunday School *changes* - Please note the new age divisions for our children’s Sunday School classes: Age 3 classroom will now be ages three through four. The ages four through seven classroom will now be five through seven.
- COMING SOON: Online Swap Board - Have something to swap, sell, or give away? NCF attendees will be able to send in the info to have it posted on a private web page for attendees only (password will be published in the print bulletin weekly). Have something you’d like posted? Send it in from our contact page & be sure to select “SwapBoard” under topics. Items will run for approximately 4 weeks unless requested to be removed sooner.
- Movie Night: War Room - Saturday, March 5 at 6pm – Come watch this amazing movie! Join us at NCF. Popcorn will be available, please bring any snacks or drinks you would like.
- Easter Sunday - Breads Fellowship - Sunday, March 27 at 10am – Join us for this wonderful time of fellowship. Please note there will be NO Sunday School on this date. Learn more!
NEXT WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of March 6-12
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Lord’s Prayer
Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - Ladies’ Bible Study
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
He will guide them to springs of living water. Revelation 7:17