Announcements & Info
- Prayer Meeting for FEBRUARY - Mark your calendar now so you don’t miss the monthly prayer meeting held at the Robison home on Saturday, February 13. Potluck dinner is at 5:30, followed by prayer starting at 6pm. See Gil or Kathy for directions.
- 2016 Church Campout: Dates Announced – Make sure you save the dates for this amazing annual event - July 28-31, 2016 at Twin Rivers Resort
- Computer Assistance for NCF Attendees – Dave has offered his services, free of charge, if anyone has a computer problem with which they’d like help. Contact Dave with your questions.
- AWANA Theme Nights for February – Check out this month’s super fun theme nights for Awana - get the details!
- COMING SOON: Online Swap Board - Have something to swap, sell, or give away? NCF attendees will be able to send in the info to have it posted on a private web page for attendees only (password will be published in the print bulletin weekly). Have something you’d like posted? Send it in from our contact page & be sure to select “SwapBoard” under topics. Items will run for approximately 4 weeks unless requested to be removed sooner.
- Ladies’ Retreat 2016 - It’s almost here! Get your registration forms in right away! - Ladies, join us February 19-21 at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. The cost for the weekend is $85 with meals included or $40 for day use, which also includes meals. The theme is Back to Basics, Spiritual Growth. Speakers are some gifted ladies from our church family. We look forward to seeing you there & we hope you will bring a friend! Registration forms are available on the table in the foyer. Please contact Diane or Theresa with any questions you may have, or use our contact form. Extra fun news: The Coffee Cup Exchange returns this year—ready your cups, ladies!
NEXT WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of February 14-20
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - Ladies’ Bible Study
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana: Buckaroo Billy Story
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7