Announcements & Info
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: You may have noticed this week’s newsletter arrived in your inbox on Friday rather than Thursday… from now on Friday will be the regular delivery day.
- Sunday School Adult Class: TRUTH PROJECT - Sunday mornings at 9:15 you can take part in a great new class: The Truth Project! Pastor Keith says you don’t want to miss this video series being presented by Associate Pastor Jay Cates.
- Prayer Meeting for FEBRUARY - Mark your calendar now so you don’t miss the monthly prayer meeting held at the Robison home on Saturday, February 13. Potluck dinner is at 5:30, followed by prayer starting at 6pm. See Gil or Kathy for directions.
- 2016 Church Campout: Dates Announced – Make sure you save the dates for this amazing annual event - July 28-31, 2016 at Twin Rivers Resort
- Computer Assistance for NCF Attendees – Dave has offered his services, free of charge, if anyone has a computer problem with which they’d like help. Contact Dave with your questions.
- Ladies’ Retreat 2016 - The dates for the upcoming Ladies’ Retreat are now posted on the website - February 19-21 at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. COUNTDOWN: 3 WEEKS!!
The cost for the weekend is $85 with meals included or $40 for day use, which also includes meals. The theme is Back to Basics, Spiritual Growth. Speakers are some gifted ladies from our church family. We look forward to seeing you there & we hope you will bring a friend!
Registration forms are available on the table in the foyer. Please contact Diane or Theresa with any questions you may have, or use our contact form.
Extra fun news: The Coffee Cup Exchange returns this year—ready your cups, ladies!
NEXT WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of January 31-February 5
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - Ladies’ Bible Study
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
He says to the snow, “Fall on the earth,” and to the rain shower, “Be a mighty downpour.”