Announcements & Info
- Cocolalla Lake Bible Camp WORKDAY Retreat – **JUNE 3-4** – Going just for Saturday would be very helpful. Fliers are on the entry way table as to what the projects, time, etc ., will be.
- Ladies Bible Study on *summer break* – We will resume again in September!
- In Your Bulletin This Week … Glady turns 90 - send her a note! … current prayer family … this week’s birthdays & anniversaries … ministry opportunities … CHECK OUT your print bulletin to learn more!
- Church Picnic - Spring 2016 - *JUNE 5* – AT CITY BEACH PAVILION – Don’t miss all the fun—plan now to be at the church picnic! Right after church on June 5th, head on down to City Beach for food, fun, & fantastic fellowship! Bring your favorite meat to grill and a dish to share potluck-style, plus your fav beverages. Have questions? Check with Ron Stutzke.
- BAPTISM - AVAILABLE ON PICNIC DAY – If you are interested in being baptized, please speak with Pastor Keith at your first opportunity prior to the picnic to make arrangements.
- Annual Church Campout - *JULY 28-31* – AT TWIN RIVERS – Ron has announced the dates for this year’s all-church campout, so mark your calendars!
THIS WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of May 30 - June 5
**NO** Men’s Bible Study in Acts - cancelled this week only
**NO** Ladies’ Bible Study in Acts - on summer break!
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me. - Psalm 138:8