Announcements & Info
- NO Awana November 26th - Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebration and we’ll see you next week!
- Ladies’ Bible Study - We will hold study on Tuesday, December 1st, and then we will break until January 5th for the holidays
- *UPDATED* Mid-week Bible Study Topic - The mid-week study is tackling BOTH hermeneutics & Revelation - join us Tuessday evenings to get in on both of these amazing studies!
(Please note that membership is required for some positions, feel free to ask a leader for more info)
- Mother-Daughter Tea & Christmas Cookie Exchange - Ladies, grab your mom, your daughter, your granddaughter, sister, daughter-in-law….any gals you know, and bring them to this special time of fellowship on Saturday, December 5th at 11am - get the details!
- Ladies’ Retreat 2016 - The dates for the next Ladies’ Retreat are now posted on the website - February 19-21 at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. Mark your calendar & watch for more details coming soon on the website and in the bulletin!
NEXT WEEK: Studies & Ministries for Week of November 29
Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans
Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - Ladies’ Bible Study
Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Hermeneutics/Revelation study
Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana
Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there (pending approval).
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6