Sunday’s Message - “SOLDIERING” This week Pastor Keith honored the veterans in our body while also teaching what it is to be a good soldier in service to Christ. Intermixed with his message were dramatic presentations on stage, directed by Marian and acted out by members of NCF – Listen now! Next Sunday, Pastor Keith returns to the Church Life series in I Corinthians for a week, and then a special Thanksgiving message will be given on November 22.
Announcements & Info
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes Available – Operation Christmas Child uses gift-filled shoeboxes to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world. If you’d like to take part, please pick up a box from the table on the landing and be certain to have it returned to the church no later than THIS COMING SUNDAY, November 15 [please note date has been moved up].
- *NEW* Mid-week Bible Study Topic - The mid-week study is changing gears! The Revelation study is taking a break and Pastor Keith will be teaching his amazing Hermeneutics study starting this week!
- Ladies’ Retreat 2016 - The dates for the next Ladies’ Retreat are now posted on the website - February 19-21 at Western Pleasure Guest Ranch. Mark your calendar & watch for more details coming soon on the website and in the bulletin!
- NEW Sunday School Class – A new class has been added especially for 3-year-olds - see the bulletin for classroom information.
(Please note that membership is required for some positions, feel free to ask a leader for more info) Upcoming Events
- Monthly Prayer Meeting - Plan now to attend the November prayer meeting - it will be held at the home of the Robisons this Saturday, November 14th. See the bulletin for details!
Thanksgiving Message - Sunday, November 22 during main service
- Is there an event that should be on the church calendar? Submit all NCF events through our contact form so Cari can get it on there!
Next Week’s Studies & Ministries Monday 7-9pm - Men’s Group on Romans Tuesday 9:00-11:00am - Ladies’ Bible Study in Acts Tuesday 6:30-8:30pm - Book of Revelation study has begun - come join us! Thursday 6:30-8:30pm - Awana for children age 3 years through 6th grade
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. – Proverbs 3:6